Living Smart Festival
Stallholder application forms now open!
Discover ideas and activities to help you live a more sustainable life at the Living Smart Festival.
Whether you want to be more sustainable at home, create wholesome, ethically-produced meals for your family, revamp your wardrobe with pre-loved pieces, or just enjoy a fun day out with the family, the Living Smart Festival is for you.
Program highlights include free outdoor yoga, cooking and gardening demonstrations, pop-up fashion events, Tiny Houses, art installations, the Lake Macquarie Farmers Market, as well as hands-on craft events and eco-workshops throughout the day.
Living Smart Festival is one of Lake Macquarie’s largest community events, attracting more than 20,000 people annually. It is held in Speers Point Park, and will return on 22 September 2018.
Accessibility and inclusion:
- Accessible parking available
- Accessible toilets on site
- Interconnecting pathways to navigate the site. Please note a large portion of the activities and markets are held on flat grassed area
- A changing place
- Accessible transport options available from Toronto Workers Club & Croudace Bay Park
- Event Tent – a space that provides support for people with disabilities, their families and carers, and other people in the community with access and mobility challenges, to attend regular community events.
Page last updated: 22 June 2018