Living Smart Festival
Saturday 23 September 2017, 8am-2pm at Speers Point Park
Learning how to create delicious meals from sustainably-sourced produce with Paul West from River Cottage Australia, unwinding at our free outdoor yoga classes, picking up a bargain at the Raid My Wardrobe pop-up event or discovering more about the Tiny House movement are just a handful of the options available to you at this year's Living Smart Festival.
The Native Plant Giveaway will also return, with Lake Macquarie residents able to take home two native plants for their property. Proof of address is required. Take a look at the full list of native species available.
Accessibility and inclusion:
- Accessible parking available
- Accessible toilets on site
- Interconnecting pathways to navigate the site. Please note a large portion of the activities and markets are held on flat grassed area
- A changing place
- Accessible transport options available from Toronto Workers Club & Croudace Bay Park
- Event Tent – a space that provides support for people with disabilities, their families and carers, and other people in the community with access and mobility challenges, to attend regular community events.
Page last updated: 20 September 2017